18th AsiaTEFL International Conference with Korea TESOL
Interweaving Theory and Practice in ELT in Asia: Creating New Prospects for the Future
Dates: November 27-29, 2020 (Friday-Sunday)
Korea International Exhibition & Convention Center (KINTEX), Goyang, South Korea
- Proposal submission: November 20, 2019 – January 31, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: April 2, 2020
- Early bird & Presenter registration: September 15 – October 25.
- Pre-registration: Oct. 26-Nov. 20.
- Onsite registration: Not available.
- Conference dates: November 27-29, 2020
13:00-21:00 Nov. 27 ~28, 2020
10:00-18:00 Nov. 29, 2020
AsiaTEFL2020 Introduction Video
AsiaTEFL 2020 Conference
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please use the following subjects: Submission / Registration / Program / General / IT / Other)
- Proposal submission inquiries: Professor Dongwan CHO (POSTECH)
- Conference registration inquiries: Professor Yun Joo PARK (Korea National Open University)
- Conference program inquiries: Professor Soo Ok KWEON (POSTECH)
- Conference general inquiries: Professor Joo-Kyung PARK (Honam University)
- AsiaTEFL membership inquiries: email@example.com (Professor Hae Ri KIM, Seoul National University of Education)
- AsiaTEFL general inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org (Professor Judy YIN, Korea National University of Education)
- AsiaTEFL IT inquiries: Dr. Youngwoo KIM (Seoul National University, email@example.com), Professor Daehyun NAM (UNIST, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For further AsiaTEFL information and updates, please visit http://www.asiatefl.org